Over the years, we have heard many great comments about our program. Below are a few sentiments from our parents.
- “This center has meant the world to my family. We had such a warm feeling when we left the first day and it has never changed. Our son loves going to school every day and some days he doesn’t want to leave."
- “We chose Davidson-Cornelius Child Development Center because the teachers’ genuine loving and caring approach to child care was evident from the moment we walked into the classroom. Plus, the location is great, class size is perfect and it’s affordable.”
- “As a single mom, I’m so thankful I found DCCDC. Their sliding scale tuition rates are a true blessing. My son enjoys himself so much and I work close by. DCCDC is a perfect fit for our family!”
- “Our daughter has made so many friends and developed wonderful relationships with her teachers at DCCDC. It comforts us to know she’s in good hands and has good friends to play and learn with while we’re at work. It really has that family feel.”
- “My children absolutely love DCCDC! When I pick them up in the afternoon, they always have beautiful art projects they are so proud to show me. Their teachers really know how to make learning fun!”
- “When our son entered kindergarten, his teachers were surprised at how much he has already learned. I give all the credit in the world to Davidson-Cornelius Child Development Center for preparing our son so well for elementary school!”